Find an energy certificate

Use this service to find energy certificates and recommendation reports for properties in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.

This includes:

  • energy performance certificates (EPCs)
  • display energy certificates (DECs) for public buildings
  • air conditioning inspection certificates and reports
This service is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).
Start now

Before you start

If your property does not have an energy certificate or the certificate is expired, you can get a new energy certificate.

If you need additional support to find an energy certificate or report, contact us on [email protected], or call our helpdesk on 020 3829 0748 (Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm).

For properties in Scotland, use the Scottish energy certificate service.